1. Start stitching a new design every day, from January 1st to January 15th. So by January 15th you have 15 new WIPs to stitch! - I know I can do that !!
2. Try and finish everything you started stitching during the year 2011 - well, can I do that ??
3. Show photos in your blog if you have one, in January and during the whole year while you stitch, as we all love to see photos! - surely if I do #1 & #2 I can do this !!
Here is the list, so far:
1. Dragon Dreams ~ Runekeeper
I will stitch on 28 ct. “Angel Blush” Cashel Linen to be a companion piece to my DD Fantasy Sampler.
The following 3 are freebies from 2000 which are a part of a Round Robin I was in way back when. I would love to complete these squares and sew them into a quilt top.
2. Victoria Sampler’s Holiday Animal – December
3. Victoria Sampler’s Holiday Animal – November
4. Victoria Sampler’s Holiday Animal – August
5. Glory Bee – Flying Monkeys
6. La D Da – Something Wicked
7. Stitchy Kitty – Paws and Stripes
8. Heart Strings – Trick or Treat Tree (from JSC Halloween Issue)
9. Ink Circles – By the Full Moon (also from JSC Halloween Issue)
10. Raise the Roof – Nickademus (from JSC 2010 Christmas Ornament Issue)
11. Glendon Place – Web of Stash
12. Dust Bunnies - Dragon Dreams
13. Patriotic Pride - Sue Hillis Designs
OK… That makes 13 projects. Depending on the stash enhancement opportunities which may arise, these small kits which are left over from my LNS monthly surprise kits from several years ago may be worked in to complete the list of 15. (unless of course I change my mind !!)
1. Butterfly Bunny
2. Shower of Flowers (cute little flowers stitched on Perforated Paper and has a darling watering can to display them in)
3. Garden Fresh (has some darling veggie buttons)
4. Happy Sunshine
5. Shamrocks and Ribbon
8. Celebrate Summer
Now since the challenge is for 15 pieces begun one a day from January 1st till January 15th, all of these small kits will not be included in the final challenge list and between now and 01/01/11 may be eliminated from the list all together (again depending on stash enhancements )
So there you have it. At least it is a start and they are all being housed in the same big plastic bin.